blovespot - poetry - women in the rain
Increasingly lonely hunt, a small step towards a deep step hindered by shadows. The moon was peeking out the window accidentally I open, breezy from the wind coming through the slits. At so there is no concern for his own body.
Sometimes I hate technology, hunt offhand timeless. Whether work or passing bitch that ring it.
The moon is right in front of my eyes as I stepped out of the door of my room. Beautiful, half and restless. Yes restless. Fret who'd been poisoning me, until I cursed his own cell phone. I do not know my mind distracted by something.
...........

Coffee is never as sweet as this, when it rains and you came for the first time, soaking and foreign. I want to ask "have you come along the rain, what you also fall from the sky?" But no, I just looked at him, with an unusual pulse.
Stall was pretty quiet, while I was in front of him still trying to drain away. His clothes were wet, pale lips as cold has spread in the body.
"Waiter, make one hot tea please." I said simply, then I drove it for her drink.
"Sorry miss, this is a hot tea."
"No, thank you."
"Why miss? I have no malicious intent to you anyway, I just want to give it."
"No, thank you. I'm okay."
"If you do not want to drink it's okay, just handheld course, you already pale fingers probably because of the cold." I watched the tea and put the table near her feet.
"I'm sorry to bother you."
"No I don't, it's okay miss."
"Thank you by the way."
"You're welcome."
The rain never harmonizes, my heart beating so as metronome and rain make beats pitched. You, the women who came with your great rain is what makes the rhythm of pounding rain crowded. We talk and become acquainted with one another, her name Citra, and you like to learn to hate twilight and rain.
"It seems to subside Cit, already can go home."
"Yup, could return continues to change clothes. Wet all."
"Cold, pretty much your house. Want to wear my jacket?"
"Ah no, thanks already bought tea and accompanied by chatting up half of your long pants wet participate."
"It's okay, really close to my house from here. After all, the jacket will also be returned hahahaha"
"Really it's okay?"
"Never mind it's okay, just use .... uh but return it" I joked.
We exchanged phone numbers and then go home. I think this evening, but I think I see a rainbow.

Sometimes extraordinary love starts from just plain ordinary meeting.

After the incident we so often send each other text messages, talking to and fro, joking and plan our meetings back. The grounds were brought my jacket then I have no reason to see him, yes I will meet him again. Sunday, at 7 pm in a coffeshop.
"Hi, have long to wait?"
"Ah not really, I had just sat down."
You come with long hair neat, short dress blue sea and fresh scents like rose.
"This coat, once again thank you for last time."
"Oh well, incidentally also"
Now we are not talking about the rain, wet, and all the events of that time. We are talking more about each other and great I dare ask about your status. And it turns out you do not have a girlfriend and I'm grateful for it.
"We can meet again, right? To enjoy a cup of latte again?"
"Of course, why not." You said with a smile, a smile growing on her drowning. I do not know, I feel claustrophobic, there is something that will explode behind the ribs, mixed happily in love. I know I'm in love, I see everything to be beautiful. Every second of my brain I carve a smile and, increasingly, to describe yourself. I fell in love with you every time I think about you.
...........

Day of change, the time passed so quickly and we are still two lovebirds who are in love. Day which is always filled with jokes, laughter and love. We are together and we are happy.
Winds blowing from the east pretty fast, soon summer. Some leaves are visible leaves shed small streets we passed. The road was to be beautiful because not only black but also brown and ocher. You took some pictures and occasionally you show off to me. I, watching you and you seem happy with me. I was too happy to find you.
"Eh, Cit?"
"Yes?"
"I'm..."
"Hungry? Me too."
"Well, we're looking to eat. What you Want to eat?"
"Lasagna! I want lasagna"
I want to reveal my feelings among the leaves are deciduous leaves that may still be tops when we first met. Do you enjoy your lasagna I harbored feelings.

After that, a lot of time passed and I never again called for the contents of my heart. If anyone says that this is the will of God to be with you I do not deny it, I did not pass on the word I said at that time. It's my fault, it's my stupid. I hypocritical on my own feelings that had almost exploded. It's my fault, now let it go, women who came with the rain that now disappeared. Maybe he yawned by drought and no rain. He who came with rain, which suddenly lost during a long drought.

by Dika Kurniawan
 
More Love Tips Top