blovespot - poetry - sorry about
Sorry, my heart is dead.
Apparently because such a love is a lie.
I sin because I lied.
I lied to myself.
That you can live within me.
Because I was dead.
Brain and my heart was rotten.
I just breathe and walk.
But I was dead.

Sorry, giving injuries.
Because he is still alive in me and you can not replace it.
Because I lie has said that I love, but my heart she might.
Sorry I just gave you the wound.
Maybe I just turned disappointed, but if not I honestly have pleaded not afford to let go.
Even if he has to go, but my heart is expecting again.

Thank you, you have been slapped.
Not with your hand, but you asked.
Ask who hit me that I have not left it.
My brain is still no trace his footsteps.
Not only as a trampling of wet soil, engraved in his footsteps.
Elapsed time with him was so thin.
Because I do not find either in my heart or my mind, I find. But I just found it.
Sorry, I have given you disappointed.

by Dika Kurniawan
 
More Love Tips Top