blovespot - poetry - morning
Do not you want in one morning, when you wake up from your sleep there I could be so soundly asleep because you're next to me?
Do not you want in one morning, you yell still sleeping because I had to go to work for our lives?
Do not you want in one morning, you prepare breakfast for our children who do not want to eat before kissed his mother?
Do not you want in one afternoon, you're at home watching your favorite show and I took time to call you just to say "I love you"?
Do not you want in one afternoon, you saw me go home with a smile that hope welcomed by you and bring snacks for us to enjoy together?
Do not you want in one night, after we pray we enjoyed dinner one table that you cook yourself then teach your child to spell?
Do not you want in one night, I kissed your forehead as an expression of gratitude for the day that you give and you hold me so tight?
Maybe it was my wish, but do not you want to be with me to enjoy a day like that.
Know, I love every heartbeat that I strive for every time to enjoy time in the future as it is with you.

by Dika Kurniawan
 
More Love Tips Top